Arrive Amritsar At Early Morning 5:00 am (overnight Journey from Delhi to Amritsar Boarding Delhi At 10 Pm On Volvo Bus). On Arrive Amritsar Meet and Greet By Our Representative Who Will Take You to the Hotel. Start Your City Tour with the Blessings of Golden Temple-the Most Important Sikh Shrine Which is also Called Mecca for Sikhs is a Living Symbol of the Spiritual and Historical Traditions of the Sikhs, Then Visit Jallianwala Bagh-the Place that Reminds Every Indian of the Brutal and Hearless Massacre By British General Dyer.
after Lunch Visit Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum- the Summer Place of Maharaja Ranjit Singh Which is Situated in the Heart of Ram Bagh, Amritsar, Houses the Museum. in the Evening Enjoy Shopping in Market. Dinner At Brother Restaurant. Overnight Stay At Hotel in Amritsar.
After breakfast visit to Durgiana Temple, the temple of godess of power. You can also do shopping in old Amritsar Market for Ladies suites and Punjab Jutti(Traditional Punjab Shoes). Afternoon check out from the hotel and visit to Wagah Border to watch Flag Retreat Ceremony- Wagah, an army outpost on Indo-Pak border 30 Kms from Amritsar where the daily highlight is the evening "Beating the Retreat" ceremony. Soldiers from both countries march in perfect drill. As the sun goes down, nationalistic fervour rises and lights are switched on marking the end of the day amidst thunderous applause. Later drop at Volvo bus station to board for Delhi at 10:00 PM, Arrive Delhi next day Morning at 5:00 AM on Bus. End of Tour.
EP (No Meal)
* Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
* Payments Terms (To be corrected as per my earlier email of today)
* Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount * Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.