Blissful Rajasthan Tour
4 Nights / 5 Days
Destination Covered : Mount Abu, Udaipur
Attractions : Dilwara Temple, Lake Pichola, Fateh Sagar Lake
Mount Abu and Udaipur Tour Itinerary
On Your Arrival in Udaipur, Meet Our Representative and Get Transferred to a Hotel. Check-in At the Hotel and You are Free to Spend the Rest of the Time At Leisure. You Stay Overnight in the Room. Udaipur is also Known as “city of Lakes”. the City Has Clean Lakes Dotted with Isles, Which are Decorated with Ancient Forts and Palaces.
Start Your Day with Lake Pichola. this is the Most Popular Lake of All, Having Green Hills and Amazing Forts in the Backdrop. Later, You Head to Fateh Sagar Lake, Which Has a Famous Park, Known as Nehru Park. Nehru Park is An Amusement Park, with Zoo and Restaurant. the Best Fort of All, City Palace Complex is to Be Visited Next. City Palace Complex Reflects Indo-aryan Style of Architecture; the Complex Has Intricate Carvings. in the Evening, Relax in Gulabh Bagh; Spread Over 100 Acres of Area with a Variety in Roses and other Beautiful Flowers.
In the Morning, Drive to Mount Abu. Upon Reaching the Destination, You Check in At the Hotel. You are Now Free to Explore Mount Abu, the Only Hill Station and Summer Retreat of Rajasthan. You Can Enjoy Alluring View of the Sunset At Sunset Point and Guru Shikhar. in the Evening, Return to Your Room and Stay Overnight.
The Fourth Day is Dedicated to Sightseeing Tour of Mount Abu. Today, You Visit Dilwara Temple, a White Marbled Jain Temple Dedicated to Various Tithankaras. Later, You Enjoy a Boat Ride in Nakki Lake; this Man-made Lake is Surrounded with Local Markets and Restaurants. By Late Evening, You Come Back to the Room and Stay Overnight.
Ride back to Udaipur Airport/ Railway station to continue your onward journey.
- EP (No Meal)
- * Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
* Payments Terms (To be corrected as per my earlier email of today)
* Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount * Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.