Delhi Sightseeing Tour
Destination Covered : New Delhi, Qutab Minar, India Gate, Lotus Temple
Attractions : Qutab Minar, India Gate, Lotus Temple
New Delhi, Qutab Minar and India Gate Tour Overview
Entrance fees at the monuments
New Delhi, Qutab Minar and India Gate Tour Itinerary
09.00 am : Your Sightseeing Tour of Delhi Starts with Birla Temple Located in the Heart of Connaught Place.
10:30 am : Jama Masjid (the Largest Mosque in India)
11:30 am : Rajghat - the Place Where Mahtma Gandhi Was Cremated (gandhi Museum is Optional)
12:00 Noon : Drive Past Through India Gate, President House, Rajpath, Indian Parliament and other Government Building.
13:30 Hrs : Lunch At a Restaurant in Central Delhi or Any Five Star Hotel According to Your Choice On Direct Payment By You.
14:00 Hrs : Visit Humayun’s Tomb.
15:00 Hrs : Lotus Temple (bahai Faith Temple)
16:00 Hrs : Qutab Minar
18:00 Hrs : Drop At Your Hotel
- Entrance fees at the monuments
US$ : 25 Per Person (Minimum 2 Passenger)
US$ : 44 Single Passenger
- * Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount * Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
* Payments Terms (To be corrected as per my earlier email of today)
* Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount * Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount. * Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.