Delhi Sightseeing Tour
Destination Covered : New Delhi
Attractions : Qutab Minar, India Gate, Lotus Temple
New Delhi Tour Overview
Entrance fees at the monuments
New Delhi Tour Itinerary
09.00 am : Your Sightseeing Tour of Delhi Starts with Birla Temple Located in the Heart of Connaught Place.
10:30 am : Jama Masjid (the Largest Mosque in India)
11:30 am : Rajghat - the Place Where Mahtma Gandhi Was Cremated (gandhi Museum is Optional)
12:00 Noon : Drive Past Through India Gate, President House, Rajpath, Indian Parliament and other Government Building.
13:30 Hrs : Lunch At a Restaurant in Central Delhi or Any Five Star Hotel According to Your Choice On Direct Payment By You.
14:00 Hrs : Visit Humayun’s Tomb.
15:00 Hrs : Lotus Temple (bahai Faith Temple)
16:00 Hrs : Qutab Minar
18:00 Hrs : Drop At Your Hotel
- Entrance fees at the monuments
US$ : 25 Per Person (Minimum 2 Passenger)
US$ : 44 Single Passenger
- * Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount * Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
* Payments Terms (To be corrected as per my earlier email of today)
* Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount * Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount. * Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.