Taj Mahal Agra Day Tours Packages
Destination Covered : Agra, Fatehpur Sikri, Taj Mahal
Attractions : Taj Mahal
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Agra, Fatehpur Sikri and Taj Mahal Tour Overview
Agra, is a city in the banks of river Yamuna in the northern state of Uttar Pradesh. Agra is the city of Taj. The Taj Mahal is one of the most famous buildings in the world, built in the memory of his favorite wife Mumtaz Mahal. It is one of the seven wonderers of the world. Built by a Persian architect the Taj Mahal is situated at the south bank of the river Yamuna. An acknowledged masterpiece of symmetry-cited near a reflecting pool, a courtyard defined by 4 minarets, a massive dome and beautifully carved white marbles Set behind a reflecting pool inside a courtyard defined by 4 minarets, imposing main building features a massive dome and intricately carved white marble incorporating semi-precious stones.
DAILY TOURS : EXCEPT ON FRIDAYS
DURATION : 8 HOURS
TOUR STARTING POINT : Any place in Agra
TOUR ENDING POINT : Any place in Agra
Air conditioned private car, English speaking local guide for the sightseeing, lunch at a Restaurant in Agra, state tax, parking, toll tax.Expenses Of Personal Nature, Entry Fees At The Monuments.
Agra, Fatehpur Sikri and Taj Mahal Tour Itinerary
Agra, is a City in the Banks of River Yamuna in the Northern State of Uttar Pradesh. Agra is the City of Taj. the Taj Mahal is One of the Most Famous Buildings in the World, Built in the Memory of His Favorite Wife Mumtaz Mahal. It is One of the Seven Wonderers of the World. Built By a Persian Architect the Taj Mahal is Situated At the South Bank of the River Yamuna. An Acknowledged Masterpiece of Symmetry-cited Near a Reflecting Pool, a Courtyard Defined By 4 Minarets, a Massive Dome and Beautifully Carved White Marbles Set Behind a Reflecting Pool Inside a Courtyard Defined By 4 Minarets, Imposing Main Building Features a Massive Dome and Intricately Carved White Marble Incorporating Semi-precious Stones.
daily Tours : Except On Fridays
duration : 8 Hours
tour Starting Point : Any Place in Agra
tour Ending Point : Any Place in Agra
air Conditioned Private Car, English Speaking Local Guide for the Sightseeing, Lunch At a Restaurant in Agra, State Tax, Parking, Toll Tax.expenses of Personal Nature, Entry Fees At the Monuments.
- Expenses Of Personal Nature, Entry Fees At The Monuments.
- * Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
* Payments Terms (To be corrected as per my earlier email of today)
* Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount * Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
|No of pax
||Price per pax (Rs)
||Above 12 years
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.