Jaipur one day trip sightseeing from Delhi Tour
Destination Covered : Jaipur, Hawa Mahal, Amber Fort, City Palace
Attractions : Hawa Mahal, Amber Fort, City Palace
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Jaipur, Hawa Mahal and Amber Fort Tour Overview
Pick up Place : Any Hotels in Delhi & Gurgaon
Dropping place : Any Hotels in Delhi & Gurgaon
Private Are conditioned car for throughout the trip
English speaking local guide for the sightseeing.
Lunch at a Restaurant in Jaipur.
Interstate tax, toll, parking, fuel.Expenses of personal nature & Entry fees at the monuments
Jaipur, Hawa Mahal and Amber Fort Tour Itinerary
05.00 AM : Driver meet you at your hotel and drive to the Railway station to board the Express train
06.05 AM Express train departs from Delhi to Jaipur. You will receive light breakfast on move, Shatabdi
Express train takes around 4 hours to reach Jaipur
10.45 AM On arrival at Jaipur Railway station, our representative / Guide will meet you and transfer you to a
hotel where you can freshen up.
11.30 AM Visit the most famous place of Jaipur Amber Fort Palace. You will get to Ride a decorated elephant
to hilltop fort.
01.30 PM After visiting these architecture marvels, Enjoy your lunch at a Multicusine Restaurant.
02.30 PM Visit the popular City Palace Complex covering S.M.S Museum, Observatory and Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace ) Jal Mahal (Water Palace from outside for photography.
05.00 PM In time drive you Jaipur Railway station to board the Shatabadi Express train for Delhi
05.50 PM The train departs for Delhi. Dinner is server in the train.
10.40 PM Train arrives at New Delhi Railway station, our driver is waiting for you to take you to your hotel.
- Expenses of personal nature & Entry fees at the monuments
- * Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
|No of pax
|Price per pax (Rs)
|Above 12 years
$ 140 /
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.